CONSCIOUS & GREEN EXPERIENCES
Yoga session on sundays from our rooftop (summer time) and in our Cinemax room (winter time). The experience is offered free of charge to our guests and is opened to non guests (20 €). What better place to connect with your inner self during your stay in Vitoria. Namaste!
● Sundays from 10.00 to 11.15 a.m.
● Free for our guests. Non guests 20 €
● Languages: Spanish and English
● Limited places (subject to availability)
Lose yourself pedalling around the city and beyond. Vitoria is the perfect size and terrain for getting around by bike; you’ll realise as soon as you arrive because you’ll see them everywhere. At Kora Green City, you have bicycles to rent and enjoy, just like a local. Stop by reception, and we’ll give you some ideas for your route!
“Well, when I was in Vitoria, I didn’t see anything like that…” That’s what you’ll hear when you tell your friends back home about your cycling adventures in Vitoria. A delightfully alternative route that mixes nature and history. Easy to do and with a duration of 2:30 h hours.
- Exit C/Cuchillería 74
- Zaramaga murals: Commemorating the events of 3 March 1976. The death of several workers at the hands of the police marked a turning point in workers’ rights.
- Cemetery of Santa Isabel, where some of the most famous residents of Vitoria are buried.
- Salburua Wetland, one of the best urban birdwatching sites in Europe.
- Ataria Interpretation Centre
- Los Fresnos Observatory
- Errekaleor, a self-managed neighbourhood with impressive murals
- Arboretum on Mount Olarizu
FEEL VITORIA EXPERIENCES
Unique Gastro tour around pintxo bars. When Ibai approached us with this tour, he said, “I want the people who visit us to enjoy Vitoria as much as we do. Let’s not hold anything back!” We were sold. It is a free activity for our guests, although Ivan welcomes tips (no pressure). The visit includes a tour of the Pintxo bars and the most iconic taverns of the city. Along the way, there are stops at the most emblematic places in Vitoria, where Ivan will tell you about the city’s history through his funniest anecdotes, jokes and events that only locals know.
Want to see Vitoria light up at sunset? Incredible views and amazing stories about the city from our local guide, a specialist in Vitoria, await you. Come to our Rooftop to enjoy the Sunset Chin-Chin. It’s just as you would toast back home but with good local txakoli!
Get to know the history of Vitoria on one of the best Free Tours in Spain, according to freetour.com. This walking tour of the Old Town takes just under 2 hours, but will fly by in no time. You can book directly with Guiartu. Payment is free, but tips are appreciated.
- Every day
- Language: Spanish
- 1h 45 min
- Book with Guiartu: +34 616 20 36 56