1. Details of the joint data controllers
- Company Name: Kategora Rentals, S.L.U.
- NIF: B01893577
- Address: Gran Vía Don Diego López de Haro 2 – 8º, 48001 Bilbao
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.koraliving.com
- Company Name: Kora Living Vitoria, S.L.U.
- NIF: Kora Living Vitoria, S.L.U.
- Address: Plaza del Renacimiento 12, 01004 Vitoria-Gasteiz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.koragreencity.com
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2. Applicable law
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Execution of the booking contract. Data controller: Kora Living Vitoria, S.L.U.
- Sending of commercial information about our own or affiliated entities’ apartment rentals, holiday rentals or information related to the sector, based on the legitimate interest generated by our previous commercial relationship. Data controller: Kategora Rentals, S.L.U.
4. Legitimation to process the data collected
- Booking form: The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the execution of the booking contract.
- Sending commercial communications: The legal basis is the existing legitimate interest, based on our previous contractual relationship.
5. How long will we keep your data?
- Booking form: We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the legal obligations arising from the booking process.
- Sending of commercial communications: We will retain your personal data for this processing until you object to it.
Your data will not be transferred, except when it is for:
- Compliance with legal obligations.
7. International transfers
No international transfers will be carried out
8. Security measures
9. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights regarding the processing of his or her personal data, which he or she may exercise by contacting the data controller:
- If the legal basis for processing is consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the processing prior to its withdrawal.
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request their rectification if they are inaccurate, or to request their deletion (e.g. if you consider that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected).
- The right to request the limitation of their processing, provided that any of the conditions provided for in the regulations are met, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- The right to object to processing, for example, with regard to the sending of commercial information by us, in which case we will no longer process your data for this purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent data protection supervisory authority), especially when you have not been able to exercise your rights: www.aepd.es