Your aparthotel in the centre of Vitoria-Gasteiz
Friendly & Flexible LIVING
Advantages of booking on the web
Early check-in (10:00) +
late check-out (14:00)
subject to availability
to a 4000 m2 gym
Free apartment cleaning
(min. stay 5 nights with web booking)
We are one of the most energy-efficient accommodations in the world. Enjoy a rooftop terrace with cinematic sunsets in the most friendly aparthotel in the Green Capital. Relax in our infinity pool and explore distinctive spaces. Live 100% local experiences. Stay for one day, one month or one year.
Kora Green City is the difference between visiting Vitoria and becoming a part of its rhythm.
ECO-FRIENDLY ACCOMODATION IN THE CENTRE OF VITORIA
Imagine sleeping in a studio where the heating comes from inside the Earth. Or showering with water heated by the sun. Imagine a building whose ventilation system makes you sleep better. Or an apartment with no noise pollution. Picture a place where just by staying there you are already reducing the planet´s carbon footprint.
#wearedesamparadasneighbourhood. Find us in the city centre and feel the local life
Kora Green City is happening — and it’s the people that make it happen. That’s why we’ve created our unique communal WOW! spaces for you to make connections and enrich your life. You can also book these spaces and create a tailor-made experience for your friends or business clients.
OUR MOST FRIENDLY PROMOS, DEALS AND OFFERS
Yepa! That ´s the basque way of expressing joy and surprise. That’s why our experiences are Yepa! because they are 100% local. Some are held in our own spaces, others take place in hidden parts of the city but they all have one thing in common: they surprise you by showing a Vitoria you don’t expect!
SHOW ME ALL THE EXPERIENCES
We are the largest Passivhaus accommodation in Europe and one of the most energy-efficient in the world.PASSIVHAUS EXPERIENCE
- 24-hour reception
- Non smoking hotel
- House Keeping Team
- Tasty breakfasts
- Rooftop terrace with views across the city
- Infinity pool
- Free Access to a 4000 m2 gym (only for web bookings).
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Free weekly cleaning (with a minimum 5-night stay)
- Parking (under availability)
- Electric car charging
- Coworking spaces
- Meeting spaces
- 10% discount on lunch and dinner at The Kantine by Sushi Artist
- Commercial washing machines for communal use
- Spaces to rent
- Bike rental
- Bike Station
- Bike Garage
- Dog Friendly
- Local experiences and tours
- Internal maintenance services
- Flexible rental (short and long-stay)
- 600 m2 patio
- Lounge Area
- Txoko/basque gastronomy area to gather
- Water fountains
Green City Pics
THE GREEN GAZETTE
Take a deep dive into Vitorian culture and learn why we’re called patateros or the truth about the myth of Siberia-Gasteiz. From the best dark roast in town to the hottest spot for pintxos, find out where the locals go. We reveal all our secrets so you arrive in Vitoria with a ‘hello’ and leave saying ‘agur’.
- What to see in Vitoria-Gasteiz?Vitoria-Gasteiz is a jewel yet to be discovered. Although less well known compared to the other two large cities in the Basque Country, the capital of Alava breaks visitor records every year.
- What to see around Vitoria?The whole province of Alava is rich in history, and in the surroundings of Vitoria there are incredible places.
- TOP 15 Things to do in Vitoria-GasteizVitoria is a city that captivates visitors who discover it for the first time. And repeat visitors.
- Check-in: from 3.00 p.m. onwards. Free early check-in for direct bookings from 10.00 a.m. (subject to availability).
- Check-out: until 12.00 p.m. Late check-out free of charge for direct bookings up to 14.00 p.m (subject to availability).
- Our reception is open 24/7 and 365 days a year.
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be made through the same channel where you made your booking. Bookings made directly through our website can be cancelled free of charge until 18:00 on the day of arrival (except for non-refundable bookings). If you cancel after 18:00 on the day of arrival or do not come at all, you will have to pay the total price of the booking.
- Smoking is prohibited in all Kora Green City premises.
- Silence is requested between 22:00 h and 10:00 h to respect the rest hours.
- We offer free Wi-Fi inside the flats and studios, as well as in the common areas
- We have a left-luggage room to store our guests’ bags at no extra cost.
Our car park has limited spots for 16 €/day. If the car park is full, there is a public car park right in front of Kora, which is open 24 hours a day.
Yes, we have four parking spaces for electric cars in our garage. Check prices at reception.
We offer free weekly cleaning for all bookings of at least five nights. This is a partial cleaning of 45 minutes in which sheets and towels are changed, and the most critical areas of each accommodation unit are cleaned. We also offer cleaning on demand.
By staying at Kora Green City and booking directly with us, you have free access to the DreamFit sports centre next door. It has 4000 m2 of sports facilities, a sauna, a steam bath, and more than 150 weekly classes: dance, toning, yoga, pilates, and spinning. We will give you a pass at reception to access it whenever you want.
Yes, the DreamFit gym has wellness facilities such as a sauna and steam bath. There’s nothing better after a solid training session.
The Kantine (Japanese-Hawaiian restaurant in Kora Green City) offers breakfast, including coffee and Spanish-style toast with various toppings.
We are a dog-friendly hotel. We accept dogs up to 20 kg for less than 1-month stays. It is mandatory to inform the reception team. The price is 25 EUR/night.
The solarium with sunbeds and the infinity pool is open from June to September. Opening hours may vary. Bathing suits and flip-flops are required. During the rest of the year, the pool is closed, but the rooftop is still open, so you can enjoy the best views of Vitoria.
Even better. We air-condition the building without any fan coil. All with renewable energies. In summer we inject cold water through the underfloor heating of the whole building and the apartements. In winter we do the opposite: we distribute hot water from our geothermal system. Thanks to this system the temperature inside the studios, apartments and common areas remains constant between 21º and 24º.
Yes, we have several coworking spaces for our guests, including private areas, rooms for videoconferences, and meeting rooms.
Sure! We’ll keep it for you for six months. If you don’t claim it, we’ll get rid of it.