- Check-in: from 3.00 p.m. onwards. Free early check-in for direct bookings from 10.00 a.m. (subject to availability).
- Check-out: until 12.00 p.m. Late check-out free of charge for direct bookings up to 14.00 p.m (subject to availability).
- Our reception is open 24/7 and 365 days a year.
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be made through the same channel where you made your booking. Bookings made directly through our website can be cancelled free of charge until 18:00 on the day of arrival (except for non-refundable bookings). If you cancel after 18:00 on the day of arrival or do not come at all, you will have to pay the total price of the booking.
- Smoking is prohibited in all Kora Green City premises.
- Silence is requested between 22:00 h and 10:00 h to respect the rest hours.
- We offer free Wi-Fi inside the flats and studios, as well as in the common areas
- We have a left-luggage room to store our guests’ bags at no extra cost.
Our car park has limited spots for 16 €/day. If the car park is full, there is a public car park right in front of Kora, which is open 24 hours a day.
Yes, we have four parking spaces for electric cars in our garage. Check prices at reception.
We offer free weekly cleaning for all bookings of at least five nights. This is a partial cleaning of 45 minutes in which sheets and towels are changed, and the most critical areas of each accommodation unit are cleaned. We also offer cleaning on demand.
By staying at Kora Green City and booking directly with us, you have free access to the DreamFit sports centre next door. It has 4000 m2 of sports facilities, a sauna, a steam bath, and more than 150 weekly classes: dance, toning, yoga, pilates, and spinning. We will give you a pass at reception to access it whenever you want.
Yes, the DreamFit gym has wellness facilities such as a sauna and steam bath. There’s nothing better after a solid training session.
The Kantine (Japanese-Hawaiian restaurant in Kora Green City) offers breakfast, including coffee and Spanish-style toast with various toppings.
We are a dog-friendly hotel. We accept dogs up to 20 kg for less than 1-month stays. It is mandatory to inform the reception team. The price is 25 EUR/night.
The solarium with sunbeds and the infinity pool is open from June to September. Opening hours may vary. Bathing suits and flip-flops are required. During the rest of the year, the pool is closed, but the rooftop is still open, so you can enjoy the best views of Vitoria.
Even better. We air-condition the building without any fan coil. All with renewable energies. In summer we inject cold water through the underfloor heating of the whole building and the apartements. In winter we do the opposite: we distribute hot water from our geothermal system. Thanks to this system the temperature inside the studios, apartments and common areas remains constant between 21º and 24º.
Yes, we have several coworking spaces for our guests, including private areas, rooms for videoconferences, and meeting rooms.
Sure! We’ll keep it for you for six months. If you don’t claim it, we’ll get rid of it.